THE ORIGINS OF OUR SOFTWARE
At ADD Informática we are engaged in the development of software specifically for the long-term care sector. The company was incorporated in 1997 with one clear objective: to provide care homes, day care homes, disability care homes and occupational centres in the sector with a tool to enable the comprehensive management of these centres in a flexible, effective and simple manner: ResiPlus®
Since the outset, we have been fully focused on developing software while constantly listening and responding to the needs, suggestions and contributions expressed by the present and future users.
To that end, we have invested in a team that is responsible for maintaining fluid communication with users of the programme via a platform on which users can comment on suggestions, potential improvements or new requirements as they arise. In turn, and due to significant R&D investment, our IT developers ensure they are implemented quickly and in a usable manner on as many supports as necessary (desktops, laptops, tablets, smartphones).
This means that the updates produced for the software (at no additional cost) are developed according to actual needs and requirements expressed by users. ResiPlus® is therefore a tool that fully suits and adapts to their day-to-day work. Furthermore, considering that users themselves play an active role in the evolution of ResiPlus®, they feel entirely confident that it will not only meet their current needs but that it will also meet their future needs.
Another characteristic of this software is the enormously flexible manner in which it offers various configurations depending on the specific needs of the centre where it will be used, as well as various licensing options.
All this, together with our commitment to the sector, makes us the provider of the benchmark technology solution.
- I have known about ResiPlus® for 14 years now. To begin with, it just seemed like another standard billing programme. However, by adapting the administrative, health and social care aspects into a piece of software that we can use easily and comfortably, it has become an essential part of our day-to-day work.María Martínez Director of RPMD Montesol (l'Eliana, València)
- Technical Support as it is currently working is essential for the daily management of our homes. Thanks for the attention received and the fast solving of issues.Josep Marés PalósDirector Nursing Home Pi i Sunyer
- In spite of the numerous changes undertaken at our centre over the last 14 years, we have continued to use ResiPlus® since the beginning because it has been capable of adapting to our needs and therefore making our work easier and more comfortable to manage.María MartínezDirector of RPMD Montesol (l'Eliana, València)
- We feel like a part of the programme because its managers have always been open to any suggestions we make. It has therefore become what it is today: the best management programme in the long-term care sector.Jose Luís PalaciosManager of Residencia Palacios (Ciempozuelos, Madrid)
- The correction and attention received when contacting technical services is worth congratulationElisabet Jordà FerrandisDirector Daycare Mare de Deu de la Salut
- The most outstanding feature of ResiPlus® is its ability to adapt to change. When the need arose to implement ISO 9001 standards, the software managers quickly worked hand-in-hand with our team to include these parameters as part of the software. This facilitated the work carried out by the professionals at our centre.María Martínez Director of RPMD Montesol (l'Eliana, València)
ResiPlus® – flexible, simple and intuitive software capable of helping carers and nurses reduce time spent on managerial tasks and increase time spent on looking after residents.
Care Home Management Software
ResiPlus® Care Home can be easily integrated into the procedures already in place at the home so that as many work areas as necessary can be managed comprehensively and in a centralised manner. A simple, useful and intuitive tool capable of enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of professional carers.FIND OUT MORE
Day Care Home Management Software
ResiPlus® Day Care Home will help you undertake the economic management of your centres, as well as enable you to efficiently manage the health and social care provided to users. You will be able to quickly and easily plan activities and events, and the system will enable you to create customised assessment models for each user.FIND OUT MORE
Disability Care Home Management Software
ResiPlus® Disability Care Home will help you optimise the time spent on administrative tasks. You will also be able to easily and efficiently highlight the events of interest for your residents or centre and manage the corresponding activity in a centralised and dynamic manner. Care and administration circuit is recorded in the system.FIND OUT MORE
Occupational Center Management Software
ResiPlus® Occupational Center will organise and assess activities based on the needs and targets set for users in a simple and streamlined manner. You can use the same application to manage all administrative tasks at your centre, as well as create and personalise documents. A solution for both circuits, care and administration.FIND OUT MORE